Edible glue made of glucose syrup. You can use the bottle to "glue" the edible prints to your cake . Use it on masipan or fondant. Taste: light sweet.
- Twist-off the cap and the bottle is ready to use
- Use the edible glue underneath the print.
- Use a little (mois) brush to divide the edible glue
- You can also use this bottle when you like to attach other decoration to your cake
- Place the cap onto the bottle when you don't use the bottle.
- Use a little bit of edible glue underneath your print.
- When you use too much the print will bubble or "melt"